- Gato is one of the coolest cats! He was a great big, sweet tiger, and truly one of a kind kitty that is missed
- Hagar passed away on Monday, February 21, 2005 at the age of 10. Hagar is survived by his loving owner, John & Pat Daubenmeir. Hagar was the beloved pet of John & Pat and an inspiration to every life he touched in his time on earth and his presence will be greatly missed.
- She's a bad bad dog, but a good puppy!
- Corgis shrink when wet
The Mighty Ferdinand
- loving life
- Buckley Sleeping on his first day home
- Chance loved his first trip out west to the Rockies. We planned our Colorado trip for places in would enjoy .(hey, our only human child is away at college..... our dog and cat sure get lots of attention now!)
Crate o' Gold
- Daisy Bell's 2nd litter, born Feb. 2004
- Gracie the pug
- Betsy's smooth coated Border Collie Harley.
Harley and Batman
- Lucee is a lovable, sweet, calico kitten!
Maggie and ricky
curled up together for the first time
- Just enjoying my morning coffee with the news!
- Cutest Opossum EVER!
- Crazy wild attack puppy!!!!
- Mr. Teddy
The Bo Man
- His hips are bad His tongue is too long But with Bo by your side You can't go wrong.
- Thunder is a wonderful 91 pound 10 month old rottweiler puppy. He loves people almost as much as he loves lean treats. Other than licking you to death Thunder likes to roll over and have his belly scratched (of course a treat is always appreciated by him).
- Tigger is a little kitty that was left at our clinic, and lucky enough to have Dr. Noble adopt him.